Monday, May 24, 2010

my first post!

So this was really started in July...but I'm changing the date of the post
so...yea...that's why it's confusing

So I realize it's a little silly for my first post to be 2/3 of the way through the program but oh well. I have been occasionally writing about the weekends so I'll just back blog. I'm currently at work and should be working since I actually do have a sizable amount to do. Also...blogs are usually blocked at work so I'm sure the firewall will eventually catch me, and I won't be able to post at work bahhh.


I guess this blog will mostly be about the 9 weeks in greece (may 31st to july 31st). I'm not really going to write about my weeks bc they're pretty repetitive- mostly the weekends. I will write about the meals during the week because my suite has been doing a fantastic job with food. And obviously I love food. Yay!

the name of the blog should be pretty self explanatory- go big (or go home). it's one of my fav sayings that i appropriately alter for different times of the year. Really though- if you're going to do anything you might as well go big...do it right. Since I can't really go home it's in parenthesis...hence the only option here is to GO BIG!

Now to actually work...

No comments:

Post a Comment